1. Political ideologies are based off interests
2. No one theory or philosophy works (everything is a dogma – my dogma is a purer monotheism)
3. Capitalism as understood in the West is based on an assumption that ownership is sufficient to create a system of prosperous, self-sufficient individuals with protected rights
4. Communism and the USSR echo the same imperialism of the West under its banner of capitalism, international security, democracy and justice
5. Predestination is the belief that all is written/known
6. I have a lot to spill from my soul – for my own personal fulfillment and to perhaps help further social justice (freeing minds and the world)
7. Capitalism does not protect individual rights; it convinces you that you as an individual do not possess the means to attain a level of self-sufficiency, prosperity, peace and happiness.
8. Theism and Atheism have much in common as both seek to control individual behavior by stifling individual freedom through social traditions, customs and taboos, under the premise of either being devoted to God or devoted to the ego (lying about the level of ‘perfection’ human beings are actually capable of).
9. Believing in God does not entail being conservative
10. Socialist-Libertarianism, Liberalism and Monotheism are compatible.
11. Naziism, Communism, Zionism & Wahhabism are all equally fanatic, anti-human, lies.
12. Palestine is under attack by Israel, Saudi Arabia, AIPAC, Jordan Monarchy, Egyptian Fascism & Islamist fundamentalism of wahhabi/salafi persuasion.
13. Egypt fucked up under Naser’s communistic-socialism; moreso under Sadat’s pro-western liberalized capitalist-satilite; under Mubarak’s stale pawn-of-a-government; to Morsi’s mass-minded ignorant spewings of islamo-fascism to Sisi…
14. Sovereignty of all nations is threatened by aforementioned ideologies and their followers.
more to come…